Thursday 17 August 2017

My Shepherd – Psalm 23


Yahuah is my shepherd; I do not lack.

He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside still waters.

He turns back my being; He leads me in paths of righteousness For His Name's sake.

When I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil.

For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

You spread before me a table in the face of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup runs over.

Only goodness and loving-commitment follow me all the days of my life; And I shall dwell in the House of Yahuah, to the length of days!















WOW, how powerful is Psalm 23? HalleluYAH to my Creator! I lack nothing!















If I walk in His path, His will, His commandments, He will protect me all the days of my life.

If He is with me, who can be against me? No one! Not satan, nothing, nobody!

We give thanks to You forever; from generation to generation we show forth Your praise - Psalm 79:13.

Know that Yahuah, He is Elohim; He has made us, and we are His - Psalm 100:3.




















My Heavenly Father, Almighty Creator of Isaac, Jacob and Josef are an awesome Almighty King! I cannot wait to be in His Kingdom.


Come, my Messiah Yahusha (Jesus), Come.

No comments:

Post a Comment