Wednesday 31 October 2018

The Chosen people






Yahuah says in Exodus 19:5, if you diligently obey My voice, and shall guard My covenant, then you shall be my treasured possession above all the people's.
















Obey My voice, and I shall be your Elohim, and you will be My people. And walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, so that it be well with you - Jeremiah 7:23.

Why was Abraham chosen: Genesis 26:5, because Abraham obeyed My voice and guarded My Charge; My commands, My laws and My Torah. Abba called him His friend.

Obedience to Elohim is love for Him.

Does Messiah say anything different! John 14:15; "If you love Me, you shall guard My commands.

Messiah says in John 14:23, "If anyone loves Me, he shall guard My Word (commands). And My Father shall love him, and We shall come to him and make Our stay with him.

John 3:36 says that he who believes in the Son (Messiah) possesses everlasting life, but he who does not obey the Son shall not see life.

This does not sound like "once saved always saved."
















Are you considered His chosen if you are a Jew, a Rabbi, a Pastor, a Priest, or someone that attends church every Sunday, keep the Sabbath, know the Bible (scriptures) from beginning to end or just being a good person?

What do people say today as to who are the chosen people: All Jews today say they are the chosen people. All Christians say today they are the chosen (saved) people. But what does Abba Father say who are the chosen ones?

The one who obeys His voice, His Words, His will, His ways, His covenant, His commands/Torah are the chosen.
























Abraham did so (Genesis 26:5), and Yahuah again laid down this condition for Yisra’Ãl (Israel) to be His chosen people, and the same applies to us.

  















Hebrews 4:11  Let us therefore do our utmost to enter into that rest, lest anyone fall after the same example of disobedience. Hebrews 3:18 And to whom did He swear that they would not enter into His rest, but to those who did not obey?

Hebrews 5:9  And having been perfected, He became the Causer of everlasting deliverance to all those obeying Him,... Messiah was obedient, so must we. Revelation 22:14 “Blessed are those doing His commands, so that the authority shall be theirs unto the tree of life, and to enter through the gates into the city.













Obedience is love. Messiah tells us what love is ..... “As the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you. Stay in My love.

“If you guard My commands, you shall stay in My love, even as I have guarded My Father’s commands and stay in His love - John 15:9-10.

Romans 6;16 says you are servants of the one whom you obey, whether of sin to death, or of obedience to righteousness?












So who are the chosen! Those who are in His rest. Read Hebrews 4:11 & 3:18 again. Those who are not in His rest are disobedience and then Exodus 19:5 says to those who are obedience, you will be called His treasured possession (chosen people).



No comments:

Post a Comment