Thursday 22 September 2016

Father's Name revealed


John Chapter 17: Verse 1 to 26. Messiah is praying to Heavenly Father, “Father, the hour has come. Esteem Your Son, so that Your Son also might esteem You,… verse 1.
Verse 6: Messiah saying; I have revealed Your Name to the men whom You gave Me out of the world. They were Yours, and You gave them to Me, and they have guarded Your Word.

Messiah repeatedly emphasizes the Name and the Word of Yahuah, His Father.
Verse 11: “And I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Set-apart Father; guard them in Your Name which You have given Me…

We are still in the world but Messiah asked Father to guard us in His Name!
Verse 12: “When I was with them in the world, I was guarding them in Your Name which You have given Me,…

Verse 26: And I have made Your Name known to them and shall make it known, so that the love with which You loved Me might be in them and I in them.
What Name was the Messiah taking about? What Name did Messiah make known to them! Please read John 17 and ask yourself, what Name is Messiah speaking about?

Religious leaders were avoiding the Father’s Name, because of a man-made tradition, Messiah was making it known! And again, He is making it known, in our day!
David said in Psalm 138:2, I bow myself toward Your set-apart Temple, and give thanks to Your Name for Your kindness and for Your truth; For You have made great Your Word, Your Name, above all.

Psalm 22:22, I make known Your Name to My brothers;…
David revealed the Father’s Name to people.
Hebrew 2:12, saying, “I shall announce Your Name to My brothers, in the midst of the congregation I shall sing praise to You.” In the midst of the assembly I praise You.
In John 10:30 Messiah said that He and Father are one.

The high priests accused Messiah of blasphemy - Messiah saying He is the son of Father Yahuah (using the Father's Name).
Today many people still do not know Heavenly Father's Name, most know Him as God or Lord and these are just titles.
Father's Name is Yahuah/Yahuwah and His son's Name is part of Father's Name - pronounced from Hebrew to English as Yahusha or some say Yahushua which means Yah is our salvation in Hebrew.
In Hebrew; Joshua, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Israel and Joel starts with the letter "Y", not sure why English used different letters, J, I and E.  There is no letter "J" in the Hebrew or Greek language, so Joshua in the English bible is actually Yahusha in Hebrew.
The intention of this mail is not confession but only the truth; I fear my Heavenly Father and His son, out of love. Truth hurts......before it heals.

 John 8:32 the truth will make you free.
John 17:17, “Set them apart in Your truth – Your Word is truth.” Messiah is the Word and He is the Truth!

These I share with you with love, Shalom.
Praise Yah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment