Friday 21 October 2016

The heart counts!


Your heart is what Heavenly Father looks at!

Not talking about the organ that's in the middle of your chest that beats and circulates blood through the body....
The heart in scripture, what Father is talking about is your inner soul, it's what "makes” you, YOU! Your inner thoughts, the part that is unique to be only you, there is no one that is you.

No one thinks like you, acts like you or has the same DNA as you. 
It is not important to Father how you look, how you dress, comb your hair, how thin or fat you are.

It does not matter if you're rich or poor, famous or successful in work or as a sports person.

Being a good person, is not important, it is your heart that counts!
When Heavenly Father Yahuah sent Samuel the prophet to go and anoint the new King, Samuel came into this one city and saw a person called Eliyah. Samuel thought it was Eliyah he had to anoint as king - 1 Samuel 16:6.

But Yahuah said to Samuel, "Do not look at his appearance or at the height of his stature, because I have refused him, for not as man sees, for man looks at the eyes (outwardly), but Yahuah looks at the heart." - 1 Samuel 16:7. 
A person can present himself to other people as being a good person and at home be someone else and believe nobody will find out.

We can hide things away from our wife or husband or talk bad about other people behind their backs and we would get away with it.
With Father nothing is hidden!

Father knows every secret, every move even what we will do tomorrow, in a month, in a year, He knows our heart.
Psalm 139:1-4, O Yahuah, You have searched me And know me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought from afar. You sift my path and my lying down, and know well all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But see, O Yahuah, You know it all!

How are we worshipping Father, by lips (talk) or is it by our heart (soul/mind).
Father knows if it is by the lips or by the heart.

When Samuel meets David as the shepherd boy, Father told Samuel to anoint David, as Father chose him to be the King.
Father saw David's heart and knew He could trust him.

 Let's pray for Heavenly Father's guidance, so His Spirit makes our heart clean and true so Father can look into our heart and only see cleanness.
Psalm 86:11-12, teach me Your way, O Yahuah; let me walk in Your truth; unite my heart to fear Your Name. I praise You, O Yahuah my Elohim, with all my heart, and I esteem Your Name forever.

Praise Yah

No comments:

Post a Comment