Thursday 24 November 2016

By every Word


Do you not know that man (woman) does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY WORD that comes from the mouth of Yahuah (Heavenly Father) - Deuteronomy 8:3 

Messiah Yahusha (Jesus) was tested in the desert when He went without food and water for 40 days and nights and satan told Him to change stones into bread. Messiah told him that 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from His Father - Matthew 4:4 & Luke 4:4. 

We normally eat 3 meals a day and snack on little meals in between the 3 meals but do we spend (eat) the same amount of time in His Word which is food for our life. 

The Torah is about this food (commands) Yahuah and His Son is telling us to eat (spend/read/do/keep) because this will feed your hunger and make you humble, prove you, to know your heart,  weather you guard His commands or not.

Father made a promise back then which He will not break and that promise is written in Deuteronomy 7:12-16, if you hear and guard the laws/commands and do them, your Elohim shall guard with you the covenant and loving-commitment which He swore (promised) to your fathers, and shall love you and bless you. He will bless you by increasing you, bless the fruit of your womb, and bless the fruit of your land, your grain (food), your wine, your oil, your cattle and the offspring. You will be blessed above all other people, you and your woman and your livestock shall not be barren. Sickness shall not touch you or evil diseases but He shall put these diseases on those who hate you. 

Father warns us in Deuteronomy. 8:11, "Be on guard, lest you forget Yahuah your Elohim by not guarding His commands ...  

Messiah Yahusha renewed (made new) the covenant that was broken and He is the Living Torah, given to us through His Spirit, written on our foreheads and in our hearts, never to be forgotten.
 
The next 3 scripture chapters confirm that the Torah is written in our hearts! 

Hebrews 8:10, “Because this is the covenant that I shall make with the house of Israel after those days, says Yahuah, giving My laws in their mind, and I shall write them on their hearts, and I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people.  

Jeremiah 31:33, “For this is the covenant I shall make with the house of Israel after those days, declares Yahuah: I shall put My Torah in their inward parts, and write it on their hearts. And I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people. 

Hebrews 10:16-17, “This is the covenant that I shall make with them after those days, says Yahuah, giving My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I shall write them,” and, “Their sins and their lawlessnesses I shall remember no more.” 

The Word (Torah-Yahusha (Jesus)) is food for our heart (soul).

 
Praise Yah who is the bread of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment