Thursday 27 April 2017

Leaven in our life


Have we removed leaven (sin) from our house (from ourselves)? 

What is the true meaning to the feast of Unleavened Bread for us today?


Are we just going through the motions of not having leaven in our house or do we see the bigger picture of what it means to remove leaven (sin) from our house. 

How does Abba Father want to see it done: us doing it by our lips or doing it by our heart! 

Many times when I have sinned, all I did was to say "Please forgive me Father!" Was this done from my heart or just by my lips? Is this true repentance or a false (going through a motion) repentance! Did I really deep inside my heart want to turn away from this sin? 

The Bible gives us two very good examples of true and false repentance! One from the true heart and one from false lips! 

King Saul and King David both knew and loved Yahuah (Heavenly Father).

But both had different hearts for Yahuah!

 
When King Saul repented of his sin, it was done by his lips and not from his heart! Why? It was because King Saul had pride, boastness and an uncircumcised heart (I am King and nobody is better then me. I know everything).

King Saul repented but he did not mean it! 

When King David repented of his sin; it was done from the inner being of his heart. He fell on the floor and cried for days asking Abba Father forgiveness, praying and pleading that Yah not take His Spirit (Ruach/Holy Spirit) away from him (Read Psalm 51).

King David repented in humbleness and meekness! 

Please read both books of Samuel to understand the history of King Saul and King David. 

Let us ask as King David asked Yah: Search me, O El, and know my heart; try me, and know my thoughts; (Psalm 139:23). 

Psalm 51:10-12, create in me a clean heart, O Elohim, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me away from Your presence, and do not take Your Set-apart Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of Your deliverance, and uphold me, Noble Spirit!

 
Psalm 86:11, Teach me Your way, O Yah; let me walk in Your truth; unite my heart to fear Your Name. 

Psalm 25:4-5, show me Your ways, O Yah; teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the Elohim of my deliverance; on You I wait all the day. 

Psalm 19:14, let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing before You, O Yah, my Rock and my Redeemer.

 

 
Messiah Yahusha, my Rock and my Redeemer

No comments:

Post a Comment