Thursday 14 September 2017

Pray & Rejoice – Psalm 5

















Give ear to my words, O Yahuah (Heavenly Father), consider my meditation. Attend to the voice of my cry, my Sovereign and my Elohim, for unto You I pray - Psalms 5:1-2.

When you pray to Father in Heaven, ask Him to hear your prayer, ask Him to consider your requests, cry out to Him as He is the Almighty Creator of all things.

But remember Father will not hear your cry and your prayer, if you are living or partaking in sin as Psalms 5:4-6, says Father does not partake or dwell in wrong and evil.
In fact He says He hates all workers of wickedness and He destroys falsehood.




















Enter into His presence, allow His Set Apart Spirit (Holy Spirit) into your temple (your body is the temple) to guide and teach you.

Dwell with Him in loving-commitment. Bow down and praise Him in fear and worship.

Ask Him to lead you in His righteousness and make you walk in a straight path - Psalms 5:7-8.

Declare them guilty, O Elohim, the wicked, the mouth that is not stable, the tongue that spreads sin, let them fall by their own counsels, because they have rebelled against You - Psalms 5:9-10.

The one that takes refuge in You, rejoice; let's shout for joy, because You shelter us; we exult in You, because we know Your Name, You bless the righteous, O my Yahuah; You surround us with favor (grace) as with a shield - Psalms 5:11-12.


Yahuah, please hear my cry and my prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment