Sunday 24 September 2017

Prophecy of Messiah


Deuteronomy 31 and Hosea 14:1-9, Micah 7:18-20 + Joel 2:15-27 that goes with this week’s portion is amazing reading especially in this period of Yom Teruah, Yom Kippur and Sukkot.

I have read this portion many times before and every time I read it, something new is seen within Yahuah’s words. If I may share parts of this portion and others I believe fits in with this portion! Please read for yourself.

Deuteronomy 31:3, “Yahuah your Elohim Himself is passing over before you……….. Joshua (Yahusha) himself is passing over before you, as Yahuah has spoken.

Hosea 14:4-7 “I shall heal their backsliding, I shall love them spontaneously, for My displeasure has turned away from him. “I shall be like the dew to Israel. He shall blossom like the lily, and cast out his roots like Lebanon. “His branches shall spread, and his splendour shall be like an olive tree, and his fragrance like Lebanon. “Those who dwell under his shadow shall return….

Micah 7:14 Shepherd Your people with Your rod, the flock of Your inheritance,… Verse 19 He shall turn back, He shall have compassion on us, He shall trample upon our crookednesses! And You throw all our sins into the depths of the sea!

Joel 2:1 & 15 Blow a shofar….









Joel 2:17 it says “Spare Your people, O Yahuah,… Verse 27“And you shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am Yahuah your Elohim and there is no one else. And My people shall never be put to shame.

John 5:43 “I have come in My Father’s Name……

Luke 1:68-74 “Blessed be Yahuah Elohim of Israel, for He did look upon and worked redemption for His people, and has raised up a horn of deliverance for us in the house of His servant David, as He spoke by the mouth of His set apart prophets, from of old – deliverance from our enemies and from the hand of all those hating us, to show compassion toward our fathers and to remember His set-apart covenant, an oath which He swore to our father Abraham: to give to us, being delivered from the hand of our enemies, to serve Him without fear,…….

John 17:26 “And I have made Your Name known to them, and shall make it known, so that the love with which You loved Me might be in them, and I in them.”

Matthew 15:24 And He answering, said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Luke 1:32-33 “He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Most High. And Yahuah Elohim shall give Him the throne of His father David. “And He shall reign over the house of Jacob (ISRAEL) forever, and there shall be no end to His reign.”

Hosea 14:9 Who is wise and understands these words, discerning and knows them? For the ways of Yahuah are straight, and the righteous walk in them, but the transgressors stumble in them.


Proverbs 30:3-4 And I have not learned wisdom that I should know the knowledge of the Set-apart One. Who has gone up to the heavens and come down? Who has gathered the wind in His fists? Who has bound the waters in a garment? Who established all the ends of the earth? What is His Name, and what is His Son’s Name, if you know it?

No comments:

Post a Comment