Thursday 25 January 2018

Through Praise


















When we lift our voices to praise Him and lift up His Name, we find His Presence, His joy, His peace (rest). When we focus on Him and what we have to be grateful for (our salvation/eternal life, a roof over our head, food, water, being free to spread His Word), we find Him, in His joy!

He told us to put on the garment of praise to get rid of the spirit of heaviness.













Isaiah 61:3 to appoint unto those who mourn in Tsiyon: to give them embellishment for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. And they shall be called trees of righteousness, a planting of Yahuah, to be adorned.

When we praise Him, we cast off the forces of darkness causing us to live in despair and invite Him to restore us to joy!

When you start to feel the spirit of heaviness or you simply don’t “feel” His Presence, start praising and singing songs of praise to Him! Praise Yahuah with everything you have! Go to a quiet place and talk to Him through prayer asking Him for His blessing.

A while ago I went through that heaviness of depression when on the day everything went wrong. I sat down and felt like giving up! I cried out to Father asking Him for His love! I even asked Him if He loved me. That evening before getting into bed I sat on my bed looking into the dark sky through my bedroom window asking Heavenly Father for His blessing. I fell asleep awhile later and the next morning I woke up feeling refreshed and ready for the day, thanking the Almighty for His blessing.
















Psalm 150:6 let all that have breath praise Yah.

“In everything give thanks: for this is the will of Elohim in Messiah Yahusha concerning you” - 1 Thessalonians 5:18.

“…giving thanks always and for everything to Elohim the Father in the name of our Master Yahusha Messiah” - Ephesians 5:20.

Psalm 34:1 I bless Yahuah at all times; His praise is continually in my mouth.

Hebrews 13:15 through Him then, let us continually offer up a slaughter offering of praise to Elohim, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His Name.

Hoshea (Hosea) 14:2 take words with you, and return to Yahuah. Say to Him, “Take away all crookedness, and accept what is good, and we render the bulls of our lips. 
Bulls, referring to offerings – read Hebrews 13:15.

O Yahuah, I praise You! HalleluYah my Creator!


No comments:

Post a Comment