Thursday 3 May 2018

The Faithful ones



















The Scriptures describe the faithful assembly as those who "have kept His Word and have not denied His Name" - Revelation 3:8 “I know your works – see, I have set before you an open door, and no one is able to shut it – that you have little power, yet have guarded My Word, and have not denied My Name.

Take Note: The acceptable ones, the overcomers, keep His Word, and they do not deny His Name!















There is also the promise that those who overcome will be given a new name and the Name of Yahuah will be written on them - Revelation 2:17 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the assemblies. To him who overcomes I shall give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I shall give him a white stone, and on the stone a renewed Name written which no one knows except him who receives it.” ’& Revelation 3:12 “He who overcomes, I shall make him a supporting post in the Dwelling Place of My Elohim, and he shall by no means go out. And I shall write on him the Name of My Elohim and the name of the city of My Elohim, the renewed Jerusalem, which comes down out of the heaven from My Elohim, and My renewed Name.

What a future to wait for! Stay focused and be an overcomer!















All of the servants of Yahuah are sealed with His Name. "The throne of Elohim and of the Lamb will be in it, and His servants shall serve Him. They shall see His face, and His Name shall be on their foreheads" - Revelation 22:3-4.

The 144,000 faithful who will stand on Mount Tsiyon with the Lamb, will have the "Father's Name written on their foreheads" - Revelation 14:1.

The following is a Priestly blessing which was spoken over the children of Israel in order to actually place the Name of Yahuah upon them: "Yahuah bless you and keep you; Yahuah make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you; Yahuah lift up His face upon you, and give you peace." - Numbers 6:24-26.













When we worship Elohim (Almighty) in Spirit and in Truth, we must pray as King David did when he declared: "I will bow down toward your Set-Apart Temple and praise Your Name for Your Love and Your faithfulness, for You have exalted above all things Your Name and Your Word." - Psalms 138:2. ...... The Father and the Son.

Stand strong and be faithful!






No comments:

Post a Comment