Thursday 21 April 2022

The blessing of Your people








Numbers 6:23-27

23“Speak to Aaron and his sons, saying,‘This is how you bless the children of Yisra’Ãl. Say to them:

24“Yahuah bless you and guard you;

25Yahuah make His face shine upon you, and show favour to you;

26Yahuah lift up His face upon you, and give you peace.” ’

27“Thus they shall put My Name on the children of Yisra’Ãl, and I Myself shall bless them.”


 





Exodus 19:6‘and you shall be to Me a reign of priests and a set-apart nation.’ Those are the words which you are to speak to the children of Yisra’Ãl.”


 











Father Yahuah, You wanted your set-apart nation to be a kingdom of priests to You, but they did not take Your Covenant to heart when You spoke to them face to face.

I truly believe through Yahusha, Your set-apart nation is returning to You as a kingdom of priests.

Many are hearing the truth and the desire in them is to return to You.

My pray Father is to put Your Name on the tribes of Yisra’Ãl, so You Yourself can bless them.

I pray Father you search my heart so my pray may be pleasing to You and my blessing be heard.

This is the blessing to all 12 tribes of Yisra’Ãl;

“May Yahuah bless you Yisra’Ãl and guard you forever;

May Yahuah make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you;

May Yahuah lift up His face upon you, and establish peace for you.”

Shema my pray O’ Yahuah


 

No comments:

Post a Comment