Thursday 5 October 2023

My Spirit within you


 

 

 

 

 

 

Yahuah will gather the scattered people from all nations and bring them back into one nation. This prophesy is slowly in progress and will be fulfilled in the near future. Read the following scriptures speaking of this prophesy: Ezekiel 34:13, Ezekiel 36:24, Jeremiah 31:8, Jeremiah 3:18, Jeremiah 50:4-5, Micah 4:6-7, Amos 9:14-15.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hear the next words out of the book of Ezekiel on what Yahuah will do when He starts bringing His people together again.

Ezekiel 36:25-27 “And I shall sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean – from all your filthiness and from all your idols I cleanse you. “And I shall give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you. And I shall take the heart of stone out of your flesh, and I shall give you a heart of flesh, and put My Spirit within you. And I shall cause you to walk in My laws and guard My right-rulings and shall do them.

How will Yah clean us? Acts 22:16 ‘And now, why do you delay? Rise up, be immersed (baptize), and wash away your sins, calling on the Name of Yahuah.’


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yah will give a new heart and a new spirit in those He choose for Him through Yahusha the Messiah and remove the hardened heart. Read also Jeremiah 31:33 “For this is the covenant I shall make with the house of Yisra’el after those days, declares Yahuah: I shall put My Torah in their inward parts, and write it on their hearts. And I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people.


 

 

 

 

 

 

Here is the best part of the prophesy; On top of receiving a new heart and new spirit, Yah will give us His Spirit.

Why do we also need His Spirit (Holy Spirit or Set-apart Ruach)?

With His Ruach in you, He will cause you to be able to walk in His laws and to guard His judgements. You will actually do them. In the past you heard but you struggled to do them.


 

 

 

 

 

 

This is confirmed in Ezekiel 11:19-20, Ezekiel 37:13-14 and Ezekiel 39:29, more than three witnessed scripture verses in Ezekiel alone and many more witnessed verses in the New Testament.

Ezekiel 11:19-20 “And I shall give them one (echad) heart, and put a new spirit within you. And I shall take the stony heart out of their flesh, and give them a heart of flesh, so that they walk in My laws, and guard My right-rulings, and shall do them. And they shall be My people and I shall be their Elohim.

Ezekiel 37:13-14 “And you shall know that I am Yahuah, when I open your graves, O My people, and bring you up from your graves. “And I shall put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I shall settle you in your own land. And you shall know that I Yahuah have spoken, and I have done it,” declares Yahuah.’ ”

Ezekiel 39:29 ‘And no longer do I hide My face from them, for I shall have poured out My Spirit on the house of Yisra’Ãl,’ declares the Master Yahuah.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Most of us have experienced not been able to walk in His commands and guard His judgements in the past. We were taught by man-made religion that works, other words “doing” is not required.

I think the two main reasons we could not hold to the commands and judgements of Yah is; 1) We were taught by false teachers or by teachers not having Yah’s Spirit, or 2) We did not have the Spirit of Yah in us.

This prophesy of Yah giving His Spirit started after Yahusha our Messiah walked on earth, and returned to the heavens as mentioned in Acts 2:37-41 And hearing, they were touched in the heart, and said to Simon Peter and the rest of the apostles, Men, our brothers, What shall we do? And Peter said to them, Repent and be baptized, each of you in the name of Yahusha for the forgiveness of sins, that you may receive the gift of the Spirit of Holiness. For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all those afar off, as many as the Master our Elohim shall call. And with many other words he earnestly testified and exhorted, saying, Be saved from this perverse generation. And some of them readily received his words and believed and were baptized. And there were added in that day about three thousand souls.

When one is immersed into covenant relationship it is done into the family name of Yahuah by the shed blood of Yahusha, the son of Yahuah.


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment