Thursday 12 October 2023

The bones and the sticks

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yahuah speaks to Ezekiel about two prophesy that will occur in future; a) the dry bones and b) the two sticks. Have these prophesies been fulfilled, well it seems that one prophesy may have started but not the other one. Let us look at these prophesies and we can see where we are in fulfillment.


 

 

 

 

 

a)     Prophesy of the dry bones, seen by Ezekiel in a vision.

Ezekiel 37:1-5 The hand of Yahuah was upon me and took me out by the Spirit of Yahuah, and set me down in the midst of the valley. And it was filled with bones. And He made me pass among them, all around, and see, there were very many on the surface of the valley, and see, they were very dry. And He said to me, “Son of man, would these bones live?” And I said, “O Master Yahuah, You know.” Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones, and you shall say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of Yahuah! ‘Thus said the Master Yahuah to these bones, “See, I am bringing into you a spirit, and you shall live.

These are dead people. Who are these dead people and how will they live again?


 

 

 

 

 

 

I believe these were believers who were killed for their believe in Yahuah, example prophets. These are not only past believers but believers in our generation and future generations that are killed because of their faith in Yahuah and Yahusha.

In the near future, Yahuah will bring them back with a new body and spirit to live again. This prophesy we all can agree has not started.

Here is the remainder of the verses speaking about the valley of the dry bones.

Ezekiel 37:6-10 “And I shall put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, and cover you with skin and put a spirit in you, and you shall live. And you shall know that I am Yahuah.” ’ ”And I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I prophesied, there was a noise, and there was a rattling. And the bones came together, bone to bone. And I looked and saw sinews and flesh came upon them, and skin covered them, but there was no spirit in them. He then said to me, “Prophesy to the spirit, prophesy, son of man, and you shall say to the spirit, ‘Thus said the Master Yahuah, “Come from the four winds, O spirit, and breathe on these slain, so that they live.” ’ ”And I prophesied as He commanded me, and the spirit came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, a very great army.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This prophecy is so detailed and particular shows it must be literal and is about a physical resurrection of Yasharel (Israel) at Messiah's return.

Ezekiel 37:11-14 Then He said to me, Son of man, these bones are all the house of Israel. Behold, they say, our bones are dried, and our hope is perished; we are cut off to ourselves. So prophesy and say to them, so says Yahuah: Behold, I will open your graves and cause you to come up out of your graves, O My people, and I will bring you to the land of Israel. And you shall know that I am Yahuah when I have opened your graves and have brought you up out of your graves, O My people. And I shall put My Spirit within you, and you shall live; and I will put you on your own land. And you shall know that I, Yahuah, have spoken and have done it, says Yahuah.

They had no hope in entering back to the covenant, due to the death penalty of judgment for their sins, but when Messiah returns, He will resurrect the believing Israel and give them salvation through His sacrifice.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

b)      The prophesy of the two sticks joining into one stick (still Ezekiel seen in a vision).

Ezekiel 37:16-17 “And you, son of man, take a stick for yourself and write on it, ‘For Yahudah (Judah) and for the children of Yasharel (Israel), his companions. ’Then take another stick and write on it, ‘For Yoceph (Joseph), the stick of Ephrayim (Ephraim), and for all the house of Yasharel, his companions.’ “Then bring them together for yourself into one (yachad) stick, and they shall become one (yachad) in your hand.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two houses of Yasharel to join together again – Judah and Israel = to be the children of Israel (Jacob). Not since the days of King Solomon was the whole house of Israel with all 12 tribes united. One major role of King Messiah in the end time is to re-unite the House of Judah with the Northern Tribes of Israel called the House of Ephraim, who was Joseph's son.

Show us Yahuah what you mean by these?’ (Ezekiel 37:18)


 










Ezekiel 37:19-20 say to them, ‘Thus said the Master Yahuah, “See, I am taking the stick of Yoceph, which is in the hand of Ephrayim, and the tribes of Yasharel, his companions. And I shall give them unto him, with the stick of Yahudah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in My hand.” ’“And the sticks on which you write shall be in your hand before their eyes.

The next part of the vision could be separate from the two-stick prophesy or it could be part of the joining together and bringing them back out of the nations where they were scattered.

Ezekiel 37:21-25 “And speak to them, ‘Thus said the Master Yahuah, “See, I am taking the children of Yasharel from among the gentiles, wherever they have gone, and shall gather them from all around, and I shall bring them into their land. “And I shall make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Yasharel. And one sovereign shall be sovereign over them all, and let them no longer be two nations, and let them no longer be divided into two reigns. “And they shall no longer defile themselves with their idols, nor with their disgusting matters, nor with any of their transgressions. And I shall save them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and I shall cleanse them. And they shall be My people, and I be their Elohim, while David My servant is sovereign over them. And they shall all have one shepherd and walk in My right-rulings and guard My laws, and shall do them. “And they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Yaaqov (Jacob) My servant, where your fathers dwelt. And they shall dwell in it, they and their children and their children’s children, forever, and My servant David be their prince forever.

Will this be King David or King Yahusha? 1 Corinthians15:21-28 For since death is through a man, resurrection of the dead is also through a Man. For as all die in Adam, so also all shall be made alive in Messiah. And each in his own order: Messiah the first-fruits, then those who are of Messiah at His coming, then the end, when He delivers up the reign to Elohim the Father, when He has brought to naught all rule and all authority and power. For He has to reign until He has put all enemies under His feet. The last enemy to be brought to naught is death. For “He has put all under His feet.” But when He says “all are put under Him,” it is clear that He who put all under Him is excepted. And when all are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself shall also be subject to Him who put all under Him, in order that Elohim be all in all.


 




Ezekiel 37:26-28 And I will cut a covenant of peace with them, an everlasting covenant it shall be with them, And I will place them and multiply them, and I will put (Aleph/Tav) My sanctuary in their midst forever. And My tabernacle shall be with them, and I will be their Elohim, and they shall be My people. And when My sanctuary shall be in their midst forever, the nations shall know that I, Yahuah, sanctify Yasharel.

His sanctuary shall be in our midst and He shall tabernacle with us forevermore, HalleluYah.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment