Thursday 7 March 2024

The scripture are not stories


 

 

 

Today it's taught to our children that the scripture is just stories written by man. In Peter’s time clearly some people also believed the scripture was just a story book but Peter tells us he witnessed everything that is written and he heard the voice of the Heavenly Father when speaking to His son Yahusha.

2 Peter 1:16 For we did not follow cleverly devised stories when we made known to you the power and coming of our Master Yahusha Messiah, but were eye-witnesses of His superbness.


 







2 Peter 1:17 For when He received respect and esteem from Elohim the Father, such a voice came to Him from the Excellent Esteem, “This is My Son, the Beloved in whom I did delight.”

2 Peter 1:18 And we heard this voice which came from heaven when we were with Him on the set-apart mountain.

Psalm 2:7 “I inscribe for a law: Yahuah has said to Me, ‘You are My Son, Today I have brought You forth.


 











Isaiah 42:1 “See, My Servant whom I uphold, My Chosen One My being has delighted in! I have put My Spirit upon Him; He brings forth right-ruling to the nations.

Matthew 17;5 While he was still speaking, see, abright cloud overshadowed them. And see, a voice came out of the cloud, saying, “This is My Son, the Beloved, in whom I did delight. Hear Him!”


 

No comments:

Post a Comment