Wednesday 1 August 2018

Father's Son









Moses said to the Israelite's regarding the Messiah in Deuteronomy 18:15-16 the following,  "Yahuah your Elohim shall raise up for you a Prophet like me (Moses) from your midst, from your brothers. Listen to Him (Messiah), according to all you asked of Yahuah your Elohim in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, 'Let me not hear again the voice of Yahuah my Elohim, nor let me see this great fire any more, least I die.'













Because Yahuah's voice was like thunder/lighting and great fire when He spoke the commands to them, they were afraid and then they asked if Yahuah could rather speak through Moses to them as they were to afraid.

Yahuah (Heavenly Father) accepted what they asked - Deuteronomy 18:17. But then Yahuah says the following in Deuteronomy 18:18, 'I shall raise up for them a Prophet like you, and I shall put My Words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him.

Father said, His Son will come one day with His Words (commands) which He has put in Him to teach everyone.










Listen to what Yahuah has to say next in Deuteronomy 18:19, 'And it shall be, the man (and woman) who does not listen to My Words which He (Messiah) speaks in My Name, I require it of him. Now in John 8:28-29, Messiah says "I do none of Myself, but as My Father taught Me" and Messiah says again "I always do what pleases Him (Father)."

What does this actually mean "require it of him." The apostle Peter gives the answer in Acts 3:22-23, Peter says, Moses said that Yahuah will send a Prophet which we will listen to that which Father has placed His Words in His mouth.

 Peter adds 'And it shall be that every being (human) who does not hear that Prophet shall be utterly destroyed from among the people.'

So the question we should ask ourselves is: do we love Elohim (Almighty)? If we do, then we will listen to Yahusha Messiah and do what He asks.















Remember Father Yahuah gave the Words to Messiah and Yahusha Messiah only does what Father Yahuah asks Him to do.

Messiah said in John 5:43 “I have come in My Father’s Name.. Many do not know the Father's Name but Messiah came in His Father's Name!

Messiah brought us the same Words that Yahuah gave to Moses in the presence of the people.


No comments:

Post a Comment