Thursday 26 July 2018

Obey My voice = Love











Obey My voice, and I shall be your Elohim, and you will be My people. And walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, so that it be well with you - Jeremiah 7:23.

Obedience to Elohim is love for Him.

You can be a Jew, a Rabbi, a Pastor, a Priest, or someone that attends church every Sunday, keep the Sabbath, know the Bible (scriptures) from beginning to end or just be a good person; if you do not obey the Almighty, He may not consider you His chosen one or people.

Genesis 26:5, because Abraham obeyed My voice and guarded My Charge; My commands, My laws and My Torah.

Abraham loved and obeyed Elohim and he was blessed. Because of Abraham’s obedience towards Almighty, He was chosen and Father called him His friend.

















Yahuah says in Exodus 19:5, if you diligently obey My voice, and shall guard My covenant, then you shall be my treasured possession above all the people's.













Again Father confirms this in His Torah (Instructions or law), you are my chosen people if you obey My ways.

John 3:36 says that he who believes in the Son (Messiah) possesses everlasting life, but he who does not obey the Son shall not see life.

Read this verse 36 again: Not only must you believe in Yahusha (Jesus) but you also need to obey Him and if you do not, you will not see everlasting life (salvation).














This obedience is the same obedience towards Father Yahuah, which means Father and the Son have the same commands.

Romans 6;16 says you are servants of the one whom you obey, whether of sin to death, or of obedience to righteousness?

Very clear: Who is your master?













Hebrews 5:9 and having been perfected, He became the Author of everlasting deliverance to all those obeying Him.

Yahusha (Jesus) became (past generation) and will be the savior for those who repent and then obey Him.

Do you love Father and His Son Yahusha (Jesus), if so then this is what Messiah says in John 14:15; "If you love Me, you shall guard My commands.

Messiah speaking the same Words as His Father said in Exodus 19:5.

In John 14:21 Messiah Yahusha tells us what love is; "He who possess My commands and guards them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father.

Messiah says in John 14:23, "If anyone loves Me, he shall guard My Word (commands). And My Father shall love him, and We shall come to him and make Our stay with him.

















HalleluYah. This is true love, by doing/keeping His commands, not half of the commands or all except one but all that He asks us to keep!

Father says: Obey My voice, and I shall be your Elohim, and you will be My people.

Do you know what His commands are? If we love Him then we will keep His commands! Let us obey His voice so that we can be called His chosen people!

What are the things Yahuah is asking us to obey? Love is to ………;

      Follow His 10 Words (10 commandments) which are;
·         Have no other gods
·         Do not make/worship idols
·         Do not use His Name in vain or bring to naught.
·         Keep the 7th day Sabbath
·         Respect your parents
·         Do not murder
·         Do not commit adultery/whoring
·         Do not steal
·         Do not bear false witness/lie
·         Do not covet which is not yours.
       Repent of your sins.
        Have a forgiving heart.
       Do not be proud.
       Keep the 7 feasts of Yahuah
       Be patient and meek
       Believe in Yahusha (Jesus)
       Do not eat unclean animals.
       Do not eat or drink blood.
       Do not be of this world (flesh/entertainment) but be Holy (Set-apart).
       Do not commit sodomy/homosexual
       Do not partake in sexual immorality
       Help the widows and the children
      Teach your children Yahuah’s ways.
       Give to the needy
       Do not worship things in the heavens - stars, moon, sun ......
       Love Yahuah with all your heart, soul and mind.
         And so on...........








are those who obey His voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment