Thursday 18 April 2019

Father's Covenant
















If Covenant (Testament as Christians know it) promises made by Yahuah (Heavenly Father), and is eternal, now been abolished or replaced by Father, then how could one be certain that the "New Covenant" has not or will not be replaced.

This belief is false, because it is based upon a premise that Yahuah changes His mind and does not keep His Word. He always keeps His Word, and the Covenant, which He says is eternal, is still in existence today, and will remain until the end of time.

Yahuah promised that He would not break His Covenant with Israel, read Leviticus 26:40-45 the promise He made. ‘But if they confess their crookedness and the crookedness of their fathers, with their trespass in which they trespassed against Me, and that they also have walked contrary to Me, and that I also have walked contrary to them and have brought them into the land of their enemies – if their uncircumcised heart is then humbled, and they accept the punishment of their crookedness, then I shall remember My covenant with Jacob, and also My covenant with Isaac, and also remember My covenant with Abraham, and remember the land. ‘For the land was abandoned by them, and enjoying its Sabbaths while lying waste without them, and they were paying for their crookedness, because they rejected My right-rulings and because their being loathed My laws. ‘And yet for all this, when they are in the land of their enemies, I shall not reject them, nor shall I loathe them so as to destroy them and break My covenant with them. For I am Yahuah their Elohim. ‘Then I shall remember for their sake the covenant of the ancestors whom I brought out of the land of Egypt before the eyes of the nations to be their Elohim. I am Yahuah.’ ”



King David states that the Covenant made and confirmed with Israel will not be superseded.

"He is our Elohim (Almighty); His judgments are in all the earth. He remembers His Covenant forever, the Word He commanded, for a 1000 generations, the Covenant He made with Abraham, the oath He swore to Isaac. He confirmed it to Jacob as a decree, to Israel as an everlasting Covenant, ...... 1 Chronicles 16:14-17.

While there are severe penalties for breaking the Covenant, there is also a great promise given that Yahuah will not forget the Covenant. Father does not break promises and He will never give up on His children. Father knew Israel would break the Covenant but He also promised to restore them, and He will, in fact it is already in progress.



















The Covenant with Israel was not just about Israel, it was about drawing the nations to Yahuah through Israel. The Covenant is for anyone who desires to be restored with Yahuah, and if you join the Covenant, you join Israel. There is no other path or restoration except through the Covenant. This was made evident by the prophet Isaiah, please read Isaiah 56:1-8 Thus said Yahuah, “Guard right-ruling, and do righteousness, for near is My deliverance to come, and My righteousness to be revealed. “Blessed is the man who does this, and the son of man who lays hold on it, guarding the Sabbath lest he profane it, and guarding his hand from doing any evil. “And let not the son of the foreigner who has joined himself to Yahuah speak, saying, ‘Yahuah has certainly separated me from His people,’ nor let the eunuch say, ‘Look I am a dry tree.’ ” For thus said Yahuah, “To the eunuchs who guard My Sabbaths, and have chosen what pleases Me, and hold fast to My covenant: to them I shall give in My house and within My walls a place and a name better than that of sons and daughters – I give them an everlasting name that is not cut off. “Also the sons of the foreigner  who join themselves to Yahuah, to serve Him, and to love the Name of Yahuah, to be His servants, all who guard the Sabbath, and not profane it, and hold fast to My covenant – them I shall bring to My set-apart mountain, and let them rejoice in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their slaughterings are accepted on My altar, for My house is called a house of prayer for all the peoples.” The Master Yahuah, who gathers the outcasts of Israel, declares, “I gather still others to him besides those who are gathered to him.”

The gentiles (foreigners turned away from false idol worship) who are grafted in among the True Israelites (the believing and obedient Yahudah (Judah)). These gentiles also serve Yahuah, love His Name and guard His Sabbaths, and hold fast His covenant.













If Adam & Hawah (Eve) had not sinned, there would have been no need for the Covenant. The institution of the Covenant cycles was intended to restore back Yahuah. Those who enter into this Covenant join the assembly of Israel, you become an Israelite, no longer called an stranger or gentile but please do not be confused with the modern State of Israel because it is not about this state - it's about the biblical Israel.

In order to be in this flock you must be covered by the blood of the Lamb of Elohim (Almighty). You must then walk perfect according to the Words of the Covenant, the Torah (commands), the instructions to show the way of the Covenant. While some might think they are in Covenant and part of Israel, they may not be if they are not walking in the way of the Covenant.

Ultimately, each person must know Yahuah and enter into Covenant through His Son Messiah Yahusha (Jesus) if they desire to be restored to Him. This is not a passive intellectual exercise, as it is treated by some. You need to be an active participant in the Covenant process.

The Covenant involves much more than making a "decision" or saying a prayer, it is a walk - a way of life.

Yahuah paid the price through His Lamb, Messiah Yahusha, which sets people free from bondage, and opens the door back to His House.

The Covenant with Abraham continues to this day.


















It is through this Covenant that we have relationship with Yahuah, and that is why it is imperative that we properly understand this Covenant.

All is welcome! Someday soon Messiah will restore the Kingdom, and fill the House of Elohim with those who are in the Covenant.

Lastly, many people reading this message may not understand it specially if you are a Christian, neither did I at one time.

After reading from Genesis through to Revelation and asking Yahuah through His Set apart Spirit (Holy Spirit) to teach me I realized what the truth is. You can too!














Father Yahuah and His Son Yahusha are not a religion but They are like me and you (made us in His image) and I can talk to Him like I am talking to you.

By accepting Messiah and His Covenant, I can now speak to Yahuah directly.











HalleluYah!

No comments:

Post a Comment