Thursday 12 December 2019

Yah is my strength











Yah (Heavenly Father) is my strength and song, and He has become my deliverance (saviour) - Psalms 118:14.

Yah is my strength and song, and He has become my deliverance. He is my El, and I praise Him - Elohim (Almighty) of my father, and I exalt Him - Exodus 15:2.

"See, El (Almighty) is my deliverance, I trust and am not afraid. For Yah, Yahuah, is my strength and my song; and He has become my deliverance." And you shall draw water with joy from the fountains of deliverance. "Praise Yahuah, call upon His Name; make known His deeds among the people's, make mention that His Name is exalted - Isaiah 12:2-4.

Is Yahuah your deliverance, if so, He is your strength and song.

Do not rely on your own strength as it is for naught! It is better to take refuge in Yahuah than to trust princes (man) - Psalms 118:9.

Who do you trust, is it man or is it the Creator of the heavens and the earth?

His Name has power.
















In the Name of Yahuah through the Name of Yahusha the Messiah (Jesus), you can cut your enemies down, you can heal, you can drive out evil spirits - Psalms 118:10-13.

Oh, give thanks to Yahuah, for He is good! - Psalms 118:1.

Yahuah has remembered us; He blesses us; He blesses the house of Israel; He blesses the house of Aharon, He blesses those who fear Yahuah, the small and the great - Psalms 115:12-13.

Praise Yahuah, all you nations! Extol Him, all you people's! For His loving-commitment is mighty over us, and the truth of Yahuah is everlasting. Praise Yah! - Psalms 117:1-2.












Oh, Abba, we love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment