Thursday 27 October 2022

Witnesses


 

 

 

 

 

Isaiah 43:5 -12.

“Do not fear, for I am with you. I shall bring your seed from the east, and gather you from the west.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We need to trust Him, as He said He will bring us out from the four corners of the earth as confirmed in verse 6. We cannot live in fear as this means we do not trust Yahuah.

“I shall say to the north, ‘Give them up!’ And to the south, ‘Do not keep them back!’ Bring My sons from afar, and My daughters from the ends of the earth –all those who are called by My Name,whom I have created, formed, even made for My esteem.”

Verse 7 states only those called by His Name are created and formed for Him. Those who call on Yahuah are to be His witnesses.

He shall bring out a blind people who have eyes, and deaf ones who have ears.

It is Yahuah who will open the eyes and ears of people. The overcomers will call on Yahuah.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All the nations shall be assembled, and the peoples be gathered. Who among them declares this, and show us former events? Let them give their witnesses, to be declared right; or let them hear and say, “It is truth.”

We need to be witnesses for Yahuah and we need to proclaim the truth.

“You are My witnesses,” declares Yahuah,“ And My servant whom I have chosen, so that you know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no El formed, nor after Me there is none.

Israel is chosen to be Yahuah’s witness and His servant. Jacob overcame with Elohim, which is the meaning of Israel. Do you get who Israel is? They are the overcomers (Jacob).


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I, I am Yahuah, and besides Me there is no saviour.

Yah saves.

“I, I have declared and saved, and made known, and there was no foreign mighty one among you. And you are My witnesses, ”declares Yahuah,“ that I am El.

Confirmed again, we need to be witnesses of the great and Almighty Yahuah.


 

 

1 comment: