Friday 4 November 2022

He formed you


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thus said Yahuah who made you and formed you from the womb, who helps you, ‘Do not fear, O Jacob My servant, and the upright one, whom I have chosen (Isaiah 44:2).

Jacob or Israel the chosen servant. Note Yah made and formed His chosen to be His servant – not His slave but His people for His witnesses. They were not formed to become worldly rich, entertainers, managers or priests or politicians.

‘For I pour water on the thirsty, and floods on the dry ground. I pour My Spirit (Rauch) on your seed, and My blessing on your offspring, and they shall spring up among the grass like willows by streams of water’ (Isaiah 44:3-4).

Yah gives His Spirit (Ruach) to His servants and blessings to His servant’s children. His servants with His Spirit shall dwell between other people or nations to be His witnesses. Grass in scripture represents people.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“One says, ‘I belong to Yahuah; another calls himself by the name of Jacob; another writes with his hand, ‘Unto Yahuah,’ and names himself by the name of Israel (Isaiah 44:5).

Very interesting verse as it speaks about people believing in Yah and attaching themselves to Yah through belonging or stating they are of Jacob or Israel. There is no identification through a country, nation or a place but the identification is through the name of Jacob or Israel or they stat belonging directly to YAH. These various ways of identification are His chosen people of Israel.

‘Do not fear, nor be afraid. Have I not since made you hear, and declared it? You are My witnesses. Is there an Eloah besides Me? There is no other Rock, I know not one’ ” (Isaiah 44:8).

Those whose eyes and ears are opened to truth do not fear and have become His witness.

“Remember these matters, O Jacob, and Israel, for you are My servant! I have formed you, you are My servant, O Israel, do not forget Me! (Isaiah 44:21).

DO NOT FORGET! Jacob/Israel was formed to be His servant (witness). Take note!


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thus said Yahuah, your Redeemer, and He who formed you from the womb, “I am Yahuah, doing all, stretching out the heavens all alone, spreading out the earth, *with none beside Me,….. (Isaiah 44:24).

Yah alone has created all and formed His chosen from the womb.

*Isaiah 48:16“Come near to Me, hear this: I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, I was there. And now the Master Yahuah has sent Me, and His Spirit.”

Who is speaking here in this verse, do you know?


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Proverbs 30:4 Who has gone up to the heavens and come down? Who has gathered the wind in His fists? Who has bound the waters in a garment? Who established all the ends of the earth? What is His Name, and what is His Son’s Name, if you know it?

Do you know now!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment