Thursday 1 June 2023

Assemble Yisrael from the lands


 





Ezekiel 11:15-21

15 “Son of man, your brothers, your relatives, your kinsmen, and all the house of Yisra’el, all of it, are those about whom the inhabitants of Jerusalem said, ‘Keep far from Yahuah, this land has been given to us as a possession.’

Pride leads to a fall. This is the proud words of the Israelites in Jerusalem: This promised, holy land, where our fathers dwelt, is exclusively ours, and we shall never be put out of possession of it, but it shall always be our inheritance.

Is this promised land, mans possession or is it the Almighty Creator’s possession.

Again, man’s proudness leads to a fall.


 








16 “Therefore say, ‘Thus said the Master Yahuah, “Although I have sent them far off among the gentiles, and although I have scattered them among the lands, yet I was for them a set-apart place for a little while in the lands to which they came.” ’

Yah tells us He will still be available for us where ever He scattered us. No need for a man-built temple, Yah will be with us where ever we are dwelling across the world.

All you have to do is call out to Him.


 








17 “Therefore say, ‘Thus said the Master Yahuah, “And I shall gather you from the peoples, and I shall assemble you from the lands where you have been scattered, and I shall give you the land of Yisra’el.”

A wonderful promise we all are looking forward too. Yah will do this gathering of His people. When I read these words from Yah, “I shall give you the land of Yisra’el,” means to me that Yah has taken the land away and at a later stage will give it back.

At some stage the land will be given back. What then will happen when the land is returned? Let’s read further to understand what must happen when the people return to the land.

18-20 “And they shall go there, and shall take away all its disgusting matters and all its abominations from there. “And I shall give them one heart, and put a new spirit within you. And I shall take the stony heart out of their flesh, and give them a heart of flesh, so that they walk in My laws, and guard My right-rulings, and shall do them. And they shall be My people and I shall be their Elohim.

This is how I understand these three verses: When the people return to the land, they will remove all the wickedness, abominations and sin within the land. The people will do this matter. Yah will give them a new heart and give them a new Ruach within them. Yah will take the harden heart away so they can walk, guard and do His commands.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Answer this question? Has this prophesy happened? Think carefully before you answer.

Let me share my answer. Note this is my thoughts. My answer is two-way: 1) No, the prophesy has not happened yet as the promised land is still occupied with wickedness, abominations and sin, therefore the people’s hardened heart is not been replaced with a new heart, or 2) prophesy is part time fulfilled by a few people who are removing wickedness, abominations and sin within their communities therefore Yah has given them a new heart and a new Ruach (Spirit). Yah is an Elohim to them.

The next verse tells us what happens to those whose heart are still hardened.


 











21 “But to those whose hearts walk after the heart of their disgusting matters and their abominations, I shall recompense their deeds on their own heads,” declares the Master Yahuah.

Yah will treat them according to their own ways. For those who still walk in wickedness, abominations and sin; Yah will give them over to their hardened hearts desires.

As Yah starts gathering us, let us where ever we are scattered turn back to Yah and walk in His ways.

Start by removing pride from your heart.


 

 

 

 

 

Please help us Yahuah, through Yahusha.

No comments:

Post a Comment