Saturday 28 May 2016

Rivers of Tears





















Rivers of waters run down my eyes, for they do not keep Your Torah (Instructions/Law/Commands) – Psalms 119:136. The psalmist is saddened at the penalties being brought due to the people breaking the Torah.
If you just think for one moment how different the world would be if ALL people kept just one commandment, such as “do not steal”. There would be no locks on doors; there would be no robberies of homes or children kidnapped. There would be no one stealing the spouse of another person. Think about it! Does this sound like freedom or bondage?

 
 
Shame on any false teacher or pastor who has ever said Yahuah's (Yahweh’s) Torah is irrelevant and done away with. They are false teachers and liars and there is no truth in them. 
To the Torah and to the Testimony! If they do not speak according to this Word, it is because there is no light to them – Isaiah 8:20.
Any true servant of Yahuah (Heavenly Father) will teach only what is scripturally sound according to the Torah.

David said that all those who do not walk in the wrong, and do not sit in the seat of mockers, shall be blessed, but their delight is in the Torah of Yahuah (Yahweh), and they meditate in His Torah day and night - Psalms 1:1-2.
The Torah of Yahuah is perfect - Psalms 19:7.

I have delighted to do Your pleasure, O my Elohim (Almighty), and Your Torah is within my heart" - Psalms 40:8.
Now this is why I love the Torah and why you also should love it! Psalms 119:11-12, I have Your word treasured up in my heart, that I might not sin against You. Blessed are You, O Yahuah! Teach me Your laws.

His word (Torah) is written in our heart and if we love Him, we will obey His word. The Messiah is the living Torah and He walked it perfectly on earth and now His Spirit places the Torah in our heart by belief.
 
I love Your Torah Abba Father, as it keeps me from sinning against You.
How can I do wrong to You O, Heavenly Father, if I say I love You.
 
Praise YAH

No comments:

Post a Comment