Saturday 30 March 2019

Yahuah's calling















Only Heavenly Father can make the call!

Yahusha (Jesus) says; Matthew 20:16 “Thus the last shall be first, and the first last. For many are called, but few chosen.”

and again, Mathew 22:14 “For many are called, but few are chosen.”

John 3:27 No man is able to receive any matter unless it is given to him from the heaven.

John 6:44 No one is able to come to Messiah unless the Father who sent Messiah draws him.

John 6:65 Messiah said that no one is able to come to Me unless it has been given to him by My Father.

John 17:9 Messiah praying for those whom Father has given to Messiah, because they are Father's called out ones.

The few that are chosen is the ones that obey Father Yahuah's Will.













Matthew 19:27-29 Messiah telling the 12 apostles what awaits for them because they have accepted Father's calling and followed Him. We read; Then Peter answering, said to Him, “See, we have left all and followed You. What then shall we have?” And Yahusha said to them, “Truly I say to you, when the Son of Adam sits on the throne of His esteem, you who have followed Me in the rebirth, shall also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. “And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My Name’s sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

Many hear but few believe. Many are members of the visible (flesh) but few are of the invisible (Spirit). Yahusha said the 12 tribes of Israel will be judged by the called out ones.
No man can believe in Messiah unless Father Yahuah draws him (gives him power to believe). It will be given to those only who will receive it on Yahuah's own terms.

How and when does Father call? I believe He will only call someone when that person's heart (soul) is ready. Only Father knows the heart of each person. Therefore He would know if that person is ready or not for him/her to be called.

Are you ready to be called, is your heart's desire to follow Father Yahuah truly and with all your heart.

Are you prepared to turn away from the worldly pleasures.









Father Yahuah knows everybody's heart and He knows who He can call.

The question is, will you accept His calling when He does call you and will you keep your calling till the end.

Are you the chosen, His servant, just like the Messiah is called the Chosen Servant.









Isaiah 41:8-9 “But you, Israel, are My servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, the descendants of Abraham My friend, whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called from its farthest parts, and said to You, ‘You are My servant, I have chosen you and have not rejected you.

Isaiah 42:1 “See, My Servant whom I uphold, My Chosen One My being has delighted in! I have put My Spirit upon Him (Messiah); He brings forth right-ruling to the nations.



No comments:

Post a Comment