Thursday 8 October 2020

A place been prepared








The first step to the Kingdom of Yahuah is to “Believe.”

In John chapter 14, Messiah says seven times “believe,” in fact the whole chapter is based on believe.

You need to believe that He exists, need to believe He came down to earth to walk with us and you need to believe that He died and rose again after three days.

Once you believe, you will trust and obey!

Messiah said in John 14:1 “Let not your heart be troubled. Believe….








 


In John 14:27 He said again, “Do not let your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Other words, He says “trust Me.”

At this present moment, Yahusha (Jesus) is preparing a place for His bride and He promised He will come back.

John 14:2-3 “In My Father’s house are many staying places. And if not, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. “And if I go and prepare a place for you, I shall come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, you might be too.






 

In John 14:18 He says, “I shall not leave you orphans – I am coming to you.

Did you hear that?

John 14:28 He says again, “You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming to you.’









 


It is a promise He made to the disciples and that promise includes us!

He is coming back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment