Thursday 22 October 2020

The Spirit of Truth will teach you

 













Do you want what you ask of Heavenly Father?

John 14:12 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he shall do also. Do you believe?

John 14:13 “And whatever you ask in My Name, that I shall do … Verse 14, “If you ask whatever in My Name, I shall do it.

When shall He do this? When you believe!

Do you love Him? If you believe, then you would also love Him.

Hear what Yahusha (Jesus) says about love!







 

John 14:15 “If you love Me, you shall guard My commands.









 


Messiah says a second time in John 14:21 “He who possesses My commands and guards them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I shall love him and manifest Myself to him.”







 

Messiah says it again for the third time in John 14:23 “If anyone loves Me, he shall guard My Word. And My Father shall love him, and We shall come to him and make Our stay with him.

A perfect sequence: First Believe, then love, then obedience.

If you do all three; believe, love, obey; then this is what Yahuah will do: “And I shall ask the Father, and He shall give you another Helper, to stay with you forever – John 14:16.

John 14:26 “But the Helper, the Set-apart Spirit, whom the Father shall send in My Name, He shall teach you all, and remind you of all that I said to you.

The Helper (Holy Spirit) will remind you what Messiah said about believing, loving and obeying. The Helper will also teach you all things of the Kingdom.

So, the question is to all of us: do you really truly believe? Do you really truly love Him?

How can you test yourself if you believe and love Him!

This is the test! Are you keeping His commands/Words?

What is your answer?

What is the greatest command? 

Matthew 22:37 and Yahusha said to him, “‘You shall love Yahuah (Heavenly Father) your Elohim with all your heart, and with all your being, and with all your mind.’

The greatest command is to love Yahuah with everything you have. You name anything in this world you have or want. Father says you need to love Him more than anything you have or want.

Let me ask you this question? What is the greatest sin?

Think about this carefully!

Are you keeping the greatest command?

If not, what is the greatest sin? Yahusha (Jesus) says in John 14:24 “He who does not love Me does not guard My Words.










 

Simple way to say it: The one that does not love Messiah does not keep the commands!

If you believe and love Him; you will do and obey His commands without questions.

John 15:9-10 “As the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you. Stay in My love. “If you guard My commands, you shall stay in My love, even as I have guarded My Father’s commands and stay in His love.




No comments:

Post a Comment