Thursday 29 October 2020

Every branch, His friend and He chose

 








The Vine and the branch

Messiah is the true vine (tree) and all those who believe, love and obey are the branches to the vine. Yahuah is the gardener: “Every branch in Me that bears no fruit He takes away. And every branch that bears fruit He prunes, so that it bears more fruit – John 15:2.

Other words Father in heaven removes those from Messiah who are lukewarm (who say they are believers by their lips but their actions is of a non-believer). Does verse 2 not therefore mean we can lose our salvation? Read carefully what Father says and make up your own mind: Heavenly Father is the gardener: “Every branch in Me (Messiah) that bears no fruit He takes away. If you still doubt about verse 2, then the next verse 6 will confirm that you can lose your salvation: “If anyone does not stay in Me, he is thrown away as a branch and dries up. And they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.

To me it is very clear from these two verses that salvation can be taken away from a believer. The two verses show me that I cannot just say “I believe in Jesus,” but I need to walk out that believe everyday by the fruit I bear.

And if you bear fruit, this is what Father says: if your action in Messiah grows, Father will give you more truth and you will grow and grow and bear many fruits. The more you came to know Messiah, your relationship with Him becomes closer and He gives you more truth.









 

Stay in Me and bear Fruit

John Chapter 15 is a parable of a tree (Messiah) with many branches (believers) and the many fruit it bears (love/trust/obey).

No branch can bear fruit if it is not connected to the vine as stated in John 15:4 “Stay in Me, and I stay in you. As the branch is unable to bear fruit of itself, unless it stays in the vine, so neither you, unless you stay in Me.

If we are not completely in Messiah then it would be impossible to bear fruit (do His will/desire). This is confirmed in John 15:5 “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who stays in Me, and I in him, he bears much fruit. Because without Me you are able to do naught (nothing)!

We make Heavenly Father great (esteem Him) when we bear many good fruit – John5:8. Do you know that Messiah/Father chose you and not you choosing Him – John 15:16 “You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in My Name He might give you.








 

He chooses you to go and bear good fruit for Him. The mystery is if a believer bears good fruit, he/she can ask anything from Heavenly Father in the Name of the Messiah, and Father might give it. “Stay in Me, and I stay in you – John 15:4.

In verse 5, Messiah says again, He who stays in Me, and I in him, he bears much fruit.

John15:7 “If you stay in Me, and My Words stay in you, you shall ask whatever you wish, and it shall be done for you.

What words is Messiah talking about that you must stay in? It is His commands, His will/desire you must stay in. Once you do this, He may give what you ask for.

His Friends

John 15:12 “This is My command, that you love one another, as I have loved you. Second time, “These words I command you, so that you love one another – John 15:17.






 

John 15:13-15 “No one has greater love than this: that one should lay down his life for his friends. “You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. “No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing. But I have called you friends, for all teachings which I heard from My Father I have made known to you.

Amazing! Yahusha (Jesus) calls you His friend, if you lay down your life, to love Him and to do His commands.

Has it sink in? Let me say this again: You are His friend if you just obey Him.

Abraham was called a friend of Yahuah. Isaiah 41: 8 “But you, Israel, are My servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, the descendants of Abraham My friend.











 


James 2:23 And the Scripture was filled which says, “Abraham believed Elohim, and it was reckoned to him for righteousness.” And he was called, “Elohim’s friend.”

Why did Heavenly Father say Abraham is His friend? It was because Abraham trusted and obeyed Yahuah. Abraham did not doubt or dis-obey Heavenly Father, he fully trusted Him.

Moses was also a friend - Exodus 33:11 thus Yahuah spoke to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend.

We too can be called His friend! He did not make it hard for us to be His friend. Just believe He is the Creator of the universe and trust and obey Him.









 

Messiah Yahusha also has friends - Luke 12:4 “But I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that are unable to do any more.

I have a friend in Yahusha.

He chose me

“You did not choose Me, but I chose you…- John 15:16.

 







“If you were of the world, the world would love its own (love the world). But because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, for that reason the world hates you – John 15:19.

You can confess you know the Almighty but it is Him who chooses you.

John 15:17 “These words I command you, so that you love one another. Messiah says it once again in John15:12 “This is My command, that you love one another, as I have loved you.

John 13:34 “A renewed command I give to you, that you love one another, as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

This is the supreme example He gave us, that the brothers and sisters should love one another as much as He loved us, even to lay down our lives for each other. Do you struggle with keeping this command, sometimes I do!

But remember He says if we love Him, we will do His commands.

John 15:18 “If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If they persecuted Me, they shall persecute you too – part of verse 20.









 

John 15:21 “But all this they shall do to you because of My Name, because they do not know Him who sent Me.

Do people hate you or avoid you? Do you have little or no friends because of your believe and your lifestyle in Messiah?

Do not worry about this because Messiah Yahusha said it would happen because of Him.

If you are doing the things of this world (entertainment), then you will not be hated.

Messiah says in John 15:27 “also bear witness.” If He has chosen you, then you need to bear fruit (witness)!



No comments:

Post a Comment