Thursday 1 October 2020

His command is everlasting


Then Yahusha (Jesus) cried out and said, “He who believes in Me, believes not in Me but in Him who sent Me. “And he who sees Me sees Him who sent Me. – John 12:44-45.

What Messiah is saying is that if you believed in the Creator of the heavens and the earth, then you would believe what Messiah said because Heavenly Father sent Him.

John 12:47 “And if anyone hears My Words but does not watch over them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.

In other words, Messiah is saying; if you do hear His commands but you do not keep them, He will not judge you now because He first came to save.

John 12:48“He who rejects Me, and does not receive My Words, has one who judges him: The Word that I have spoken shall judge him in the last day.

Again, Messiah is saying, if you hear His Words (commands) and you reject them, you will be judged by His Words at the end of this age.

We are going to be judged according to the Words Yahusha spoke, nothing else!

His Words (teachings, commands) are the same as His Father’s. Yahusha answered them and said, “My teaching is not Mine, but His who sent Me – John 7:16










This is proof that Yahusha is the True Messiah, the True Prophet, according to the promise and the proofs given by Yahuah in Deuteronomy 18:15-20 ‘I shall raise up for them a Prophet like you out of the midst of their brothers. And I shall put My Words v in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him. ‘And it shall be, the man who does not listen to My Words which He speaks in My Name, I require it of him. ‘But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My Name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other mighty ones, even that prophet shall die.’ The Messiah, as confirmed in Acts 3:22-26, and Acts 7:37.

John 12:49 “Because I spoke not from Myself, but the Father who sent Me has given Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.

Yahuah gave His Son instructions (commands) as to what He should say when He walk here on earth.

Messiah did not make up His own commands; He did what Heavenly Father told Him to do.

John 12:50“And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, as the Father has said to Me, so I speak.”










 

Messiah says in Matthew 19:17, but if you wish to enter into life, guard the commands.”

The ultimate proof of our love towards Elohim is this: Whether we obey Yahusha as He commands us to keep the Father’s commands!


Read also Luke 10:28, And He said to him, “You have answered rightly. Do this and you shall live.” And Revelation 22:14 “Blessed are those doing m His commands, so that the authority shall be theirs unto the tree of life, and to enter through the gates into the city.

This is the same as the command He twice gave: Go and sin no more!

The commands that Heavenly Father gave in the beginning is also the same commands Messiah Yahusha is speaking about.

His commands will lead you to everlasting life!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment