Thursday 24 March 2022

Scriptures Messiah spoke about

 








Has your mind been opened to understand the scriptures?

Can anybody pick-up the scriptures, read it and have clear understanding what it is saying?

In the past I would read the scripture, and not have a clue what I just read and because of not understanding, I seldom read the scriptures.

But this all changed about 10 years ago when the scriptures were opened up to me to understand. Some parts I did not completely understand at first but later on it became clearer to me.

Why could I not previously understand and what happened that I now have more understanding. NB Still learning every day.


 

 




 

Listen to what the Messiah says to His close followers;

He said to them, “These are the words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all have to be fulfilled that were written in the Torah of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms concerning Me.”

After saying this to them, hear what He did next;

Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures, …

Amazing!!


 

 




I’m a witness that today He still opens up believers’minds to understand His word.

Messiah through the Ruach of Yah is the One who truly opens our minds to understand the Scriptures!

All the glory to Father Yahuah through Yahusha.

Luke 24:44-45 And He said to them, these are the Words which I spoke to you yet being with you, that all the things must be fulfilled having been written in the Torah of Moses, and the Prophets, and the Psalms, concerning Me.

Then He opened up their mind to understand the Scriptures.

No comments:

Post a Comment