Thursday 7 July 2022

Wait on Yahuah


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

O Yahuah, I read the passionate expression of weeping from Your prophet Jeremiah and sorrow falls upon me.

I read the words of Jeremiah and I see the same things unfolding right in front of my eyes and I repeat what the prophet said to You; Remember, O Yahuah, what has come upon us. Look, and see our reproach! (Lamentations 5)

Our inheritance and houses seem to be turned over to strangers.

More children are becoming orphans, fatherless and mothers without fathers.

Our food and water are been given to us at a price.

We are been pursued continually and labour with no rest in sight.

We seem not to learn from our fathers’ sin; we have borne their iniquities.

We are ruled by the wicked, where is our rescuer?

Famine and pestilence are staring at us.

The law of today is tolerance; nobody wants to speak out against the wrong.

How far are we from elders being no more, no longer having a song and the joy of our heart ceasing.

Woe to us, for we have sinned!

Turn us back to You, O Yahuah, and let us turn back, renew our days as of old.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yahuah is my Portion,” says my being, “Therefore I wait for Him!” Yahuah is good to those waiting for Him, to the being who seeks Him.

It is good – both to wait and to be silent, for the deliverance (the saviour) of Yahuah. (Lamentations 3:24-26)

I called on Your Name, O Yahuah, from the lowest pit.

You have heard my voice, do not hide Your ear from my groaning, from my outcry!

You drew near on the day I called on You; You said, “Do not fear!”

O Yahuah, You did plead the case for my being; You have redeemed my life. (Lamentations 3: 55-58)

We all are waiting for the re-appearance of Messiah Yahusha (Your right arm), the only true peace.

Turn back to the Redeemer, Messiah Yahusha.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment