Thursday 4 August 2022

Who are you?

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

And Yahusha said to him, “Today deliverance has come to this house – since he also is a son of Abraham.“For the Son of Adam has come to seek and to save what was lost” – Luke 19:9-10.

Who is lost that had to be saved?

“Blessed be Yahuah Elohim of Yashar’el, for He did look upon and worked redemption for His people, .. – Luke 1:68.

Yahuah worked out a redemption plan for Israel. I agree with Luke; “Blessed be Yahuah Elohim of Yashar’el.”

As He spoke by the mouth of His set apart prophets, from of old –deliverance from our enemies and from the hand of all those hating us, to show compassion toward our fathers and to remember His set-apart covenant, an oath which He swore to our father Abraham: to give to us, being delivered from the hand of our enemies, to serve Him without fear, in set-apartness and righteousness before Him all the days of our life – Luke 1:70-75.

The prophesy foretold of old came to pass. Yahuah remembered His oath and the covenant to Abraham.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And it came to be when Abram was ninety-nine years old, that Yahuah appeared to Abram and said to him, “I am El Shaddai – walk before Me and be perfect. “And I give My covenant between Me and you, and shall greatly increase you.” And Abram fell on his face, and Elohim spoke with him, saying, “As for Me, look, My covenant is with you, and you shall become a father of many nations. “And no longer is your name called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham, because I shall make you a father of many nations. “And I shall make you bear fruit exceedingly, and make nations of you, and sovereigns shall come from you. “And I shall establish My covenant between Me and you and your seed after you in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be Elohim to you and your seed after you –Genesis 17:1-7.

The covenant with Abraham was for many nations. Many nations came from Abraham and are scattered around this world. From the chosen seed 12 great nations sprang up, becoming like the sand of the sea covering every part of the world.

On the same day Yahuah made a covenant with Abram, saying, “I have given this land to your seed, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the River Euphrates– Exodus 15:18.

Give thanks to Yahuah! Call upon His Name, Make known His deeds among the peoples – Psalm 105:1.

Remember His wonders which He has done, His miracles, and the right-rulings of His mouth, O seed of Abraham His servant, Children of Jacob, His chosen ones! He is Yahuah our Elohim; His right-rulings are in all the earth. He has remembered His covenant forever, the Word He commanded, for a thousand generations, the covenant He made with Abraham, and His oath to Isaac, and established it to Jacob for a law, to Yashar’el – an everlasting covenant, saying, “To you I give the land of Canaan, the portion of your inheritance” – Psalm 105:5-11.

David reminds us of that promised covenant from Abraham to Isaac, through Jacob and his 12 sons. An everlasting covenant.


 

 

 

 

 

 

And Abraham fell on his face and laughed, and said in his heart, “Is a childborn to a man who is a hundred years old? Or is Sarah, who is ninety years old, to bear a child” And Abraham said to Elohim, “Oh, let Ismael live before You!”And Elohim said, “No, Sarah your wife is truly bearing a son to you, and you shall call his name Isaac. And I shall establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.“And as for Ishmael, I have heard you. See, I shall bless him, and shall make him bear fruit, and greatly increase him. He is to bring forth twelve princes, and Ishall make him a great nation.“But My covenant I establish with Isaac, whom Sarah is to bear to you at this set time next year” Genesis 17:17-21.

Confirmed the covenant through Isaac.

And within her the children struggled together, and she said, “If all is right, why am I this way?” So she went to ask Yahuah. And Yahuah said to her, “Two nations are in your womb, and two peoples shall be separated from your body. And one people shall be stronger than the other, and the older serve the younger”Genesis 25:22-23.

Two nations would come from Isaac: Two sons, twin brothers named Jacob and Esau. The older one would serve the younger one. Both brothers from the same mother and father but one would be blessed and the other one would be happy with a bowl of soup.

Both Jacob and Esau had many children. Question is who are they today and where are they to be found. Do these nations look alike and where would you find them? All that can be said is both are still here today.

And Yahuah appeared to him the same night and said, “I am the Elohim of your father Abraham. Do not fear, for I am with you, and shall bless you and increase your seed for My servant Abraham’s sake.” And he built an altar there, and called on the Name of Yahuah, and he pitched his tent there, and the servants of Isaac dug a well thereGenesis 26:24-25.

Yahauh confirming to Isaac that his seed would be exceedingly great.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And this is the genealogy of Esau,who is Edom – Genesis 36:1.

It was said to her, “The greater shall serve the lesser,” as it has been written, “Jacob I have loved, but Esau I have hated.” What, then, shall we say? Is there unrighteousness with Elohim? Let it not be!Romans 9:12-14.

Yahauh loved Jacob but hated Esau. We know Yahuah is full of love but here we read, He also can hate! Why? What did Esau do that made Yahuah hate him so much and still does today. Who today are from Jacobs seed and who are from Esau’s seed? Remember the 12 sons of Jacob have grown into being the sand of the sea where this is not the case with the seed of Esau.

And He answering, said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Yashar’el” – Matthew 15:24.

The promised Shepherd came to bring the lost sheep back to the covenant that Yahauh promised to Abraham. Although not all of the sheep would make it back, a remnant would return who truly want to be back in the covenant.

“I know that you are the seed of Abraham, but you seek to kill Me, because My word has no place in you – John 8:37.

Could this be the seed of Esau that Messiah is referring too. Remember Esau still hates Jacob today.

“But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you. “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me – John 10:26-27.

This must be Esau the Messiah is speaking to as He calls them not His sheep as He knows His sheep.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I am the good shepherd. And I know Mine, and Mine know Me,even as the Father knows Me, and I know the Father. And I lay down My life for the sheep. “And other sheep I have which are not of this fold – I have to bring them as well, and they shall hear My voice, and there shall be one flock, one shepherd – John 10:14-16.

“Yashar’el is a scattered sheep, the lions have driven him away. First the sovereign of Assyria devoured him, and now, at last, this Nebuchadnezzar sovereign of Babylon has broken his bones”– Jeremiah 50:17.

Jeremiah confirms that all 12 tribes are scattered sheep.

The Yehudim (Jews), therefore, said to themselves,“Where is He about to go that we shall not find Him? Is He about to go to the Dispersion among the Greeks, and to teach the Greeks?– John 7:35.

Dispersion: the action or process of distributing people over a wide area. Confirmed that Messiah went to the scattered Israel

Peter, an emissary of Yahusha Messiah, to the chosen, strangers of the dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, chosen according to the foreknowledge of Elohim the Father, set apart by the Spirit unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Yahusha Messiah: Favour and peace be increased to you – 1 Peter 1:1-2.

Peter speaking to the scattered Israel in various areas.

Jacob (James), a servant of Elohim and of the Master Yahusha Messiah, to the twelve tribes who are in the dispersion: Greetings – James 1:1.

James also speaking to the scattered Israel. And he says to the 12 tribes and not to the 11 meaning all were scattered.

And that He might make known the riches of His esteem on vessels of compassion,which He had prepared beforehand for esteem, even whom He called, not only us of the Yehudim, but also of the gentiles? As He says in Hoshea too, “I shall call them My people, who were not My people, and her beloved, who was not beloved” – Romans 9:23-26.

Here it is confirmed that what the prophet Hoshea said about those who join Israel are part of His people when they accept and obey Yahuah.

And Yahuah said to him, “Call his name Jezreel, for in a little while I shall revenge the bloodshed of Jezreel on the house of Jehu, and put an end to the reign of the house of Yashar’el – Hoshea 1:4.

Then He said, “Call his name Lo-Ammi,for you are not My people, and I am not for  you.“Yet the number of the children of Yashar’el shall be as the sand of the sea, which is not measured nor counted. And it shall be in the place where it was said to them, ‘You are not My people,’ they shall be called, ‘You are the sons of the living El.’ “And the children of Yahudah and the children of Yashar’el shall be gathered together, and appoint for themselves one head, and shall come up out of the earth, for great is the day of Jezreel! Hoshea 1:9-11

Prophesy from Hoshea of the divorced Israel been re-united with Elohim through one head which is Yahusha the Messiah. Only death can re-unit Israel back to Yahuah and this is what Yahusha came to do, to restore the covenant with Israel which now also includes strangers from other nations.

For finding fault with them, He says,“See, the days are coming,” says Yahuah, “when I shall conclude with the house of Yashar’el and with the house of Yahudah a renewed covenant, not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Eqypt, because they did not continue in My covenant, and I disregarded them,” says Yahuah. “Because this is the covenant that I shall make with the house of Yashar’el after those days, says Yahuah, giving My laws in their mind, and I shall write them on their hearts, and I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people.“And they shall by no means teach each one his neighbour, and each one his brother, saying, ‘Know Yahuah,’ because they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them.“Because I shall forgive their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawlessness's I shall no longer remember” – Hebrews 8:8-12.

The renewed covenant with Israel where Yahuah’s commands are written on your heart.

So, the question is who are you?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment