Thursday 2 February 2023

Look, the right hand.






Isaiah 50:2 “When I came, why was there no one? When I called, why was there no one to answer? Was My hand too short to redeem? Or have I no power to deliver?

Yah is asking if His arm is too short or without strength to save, because He found few who was walking in His ways.


 







Isaiah 59:1 Look, the hand of Yahuah has not become too short to save, nor His ear too heavy to hear.

Yah confirms His arm is not too short to save, nor is His ear too heavy to hear for those who turn back to Him.

Isaiah 59:16 And He saw that there was no man, and was astonished that there was no intercessor. So, His own arm saved for Him, and His righteousness upheld him.

Yah was shocked to see very few were walking in His ways and therefore had to send His right arm to be an intercessor to pay the penalty for sin to save those turning away from corruption.

Yahuah needed His own right arm because of man’s corruption and sent Yahusha to pay the penalty for sin.

Many believe they can still continue in sin because the Messiah paid the penalty for their sin.

Do you know what sin is?

Sin is committing an offense against Elohim. It is lawlessness (1 John 3:4 and 1 John 5:17)


 

 

 

 

 

 

Is Yah shocked in these days?

Seeing what is going on in this world today, Yah must be shocked!

The difference now to the latter, is He has already sent His right hand.

Psalm 110:1 Yahuah said to my Master,“Sit at My right hand, until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet.”

Isaiah 63:55 “And I looked, but there was none helping, and I was astonished that there was none upholding. So My own arm saved for Me, and My wrath upheld Me.

Jeremiah 5:1 “Diligently search the streets of Jerusalem, and please look, and know and seek in her open places if you find a man, if there is anyone doing rightruling, seeking the truth, then I shall pardon her.


 








Psalm 98:1 Sing to Yahuah a new song! For He has done wonders; His right hand and His set-apart arm have brought Him deliverance.

Isaiah 40:10 See, the Master Yahuah comes with a strong hand, and His arm rules for Him. See, His reward is with Him, and His recompense before Him.

Isaiah 53:12 Therefore I give Him a portion among the great, and He divides the spoil with the strong, because He poured out His being unto death, and He was counted with the transgressors, and He bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Are we hearing His Word! 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment