Thursday 18 July 2024

Conspiracy among the men of Yahudah


 

 

 

Yahuah said there were people among Yahudah who are planning wickedness against Him.

Yahuah spoke to Jeremiah regarding the people's wrong doings and he must warm them to turn away from wickedness (sin).


 

 

 

 

 

Yahuah says to Jeremiah 11:2 to remind the people of Yahudah of the covenant He made with their forefathers. Those who do not obey the words of the covenant will be cursed – Jeremiah 11:3. See Deuteronomy 27:26 Cursed is he who does not carry out to do all the Words of this Torah, to do them! And all the people shall say, Amen! See NOTE below.

This is what Yahuah said to Jeremiah to say to the people; I commanded your fathers in the day when I brought them out of the land of Egypt (Mitsrayim), from the iron furnace, saying, ‘Obey My voice, and you shall do according to all that I command you, and you shall be My people, and I be your Elohim.’ (Jeremiah 11:4)


 

 

 

Repeated in Jeremiah 7:23 “But this word I did command them, saying, ‘Obey My voice, and I shall be your Elohim, and you be My people. And walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, so that it be well with you.’

Abraham did so (Genesis 26:5), and Yahuah again laid down this condition for Yisra’el to be His people (Exodus 19:5), and the same applies to us (John. 3:36, Romans. 6:16, Hebrews. 4:11, Hebrews. 5:9 andRevelation 22:14).

Yahuah is looking for humble, obedient servants that will be loyal to Him throughout eternity.

Did Yahuah ever wanted slaughtering and offerings for obedience when He spoke the words of His covenant? This is what Samuel, David and Jeremiah said about slaughtering and offerings for obedience.


 




1 Samuel 15:22 Then Samuel said, “Does Yahuah delight in burnt offerings and slaughterings, as in obeying the voice of Yahuah? Look, to obey is better than an offering, to heed is better than the fat of rams.

Psalm 51:16-17 For You do not desire slaughtering, or I would give it; You do not delight in burnt offering. The slaughterings of Elohim are a broken spirit, a heart broken and crushed, O Elohim, These You do not despise.

Jeremiah 7:21-22 Thus said Yahuah of hosts, the Elohim of Yisra’el, “Add your burnt offerings to your slaughterings and eat meat. “For I did not speak to your fathers, or command them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Mitsrayim, about matters of burnt offerings or slaughterings.


 

 

 

 

Yahuah never wanted animal offerings, He wanted them to obey His voice. Obedience is better than sacrifice and our deeds are the evidence of our faith in Yahuah.

Jeremiah 11:6-7 And Yahuah said to me (Jeremiah), declare all these Words in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, saying, Hear the Words of this covenant and do them. For I solemnly warned your fathers in the day I brought them up out of the land of Egypt, to this day rising early and warning, saying, Obey My voice.

Jeremiah 11:8 Yet they did not obey nor stretch out their ear, but each one walked in the stubbornness of their evil heart. And I will bring on them all the Words of this covenant which I commanded them to do, but they did not do.

This verse applies to us as well: rebellious people walking and doing our own thing, making our own religion to suit our lifestyle.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There is a plot against Yahuah. This plot was and is, nothing new under the sun.

Jeremiah 11:9 And Yahuah said to me, “There is a conspiracy (plot) among the men of Yahudah (Judah) and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

Jeremiah 11:10 “They have turned back to the crookednesses of their forefathers who refused to hear My words, and they have gone after other mighty ones (gods) to serve them. The house of Israel and the house of Judah have broken My covenant I made with their fathers.”

Let’s be honest, is this not the case today. Following other gods and worshipping idols.

Listen carefully what Yahuah says to Jeremiah in the next verse because this applies for today as well.


 








Jeremiah 11:11 Therefore thus said Yahuah, “See, I am bringing evil on them which they are unable to escape. Then they shall cry out to Me, but I shall not listen to them.

We need to wake up! Look around you! Look to all the world and ask yourself is this verse 11 above on us. The most important thing to ask yourself: is this me and my family.

The thing is Father will not hear our prayers if we are walking in rebellion or disobedience.

Jeremiah 11:12-13 Then the cities of Judah and those living in Jerusalem shall go and cry to the gods to whom they burned incense. But they are not at all able to save them in the time of their trouble. For according to the number of your cities were your Elohim, O Judah; yea, according to the numberof the streets of Jerusalem you have set up altars to that shameful thing, altars to burn incense to Baal.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yahuah instructs Jeremiah not to pray for these people that are sinning.

Jeremiah 11:14 “And you, do not pray for this people, or lift up a cry or prayer for them, for I do not hear them in the time that they cry out to Me because of their evil.

Jeremiah 11:15 What belongs to My beloved in My house, since she has committed her many evils? And has the holy flesh caused your evil to pass from you? How then do you exult?

We earnestly must look to ourselves first and once we have turned back to the true worship of Yah through hearing and doing His voice must we secondly look to our family.

NOTE: Galatians 3:11 And that no one is declared right by Torah before Elohim is clear, for “The righteous shall live by belief.” Messiah redeemed us from the curse of the Torah…. (Galatians 3:13).

The curse is for disobeying the Torah, there are only blessings for obedience.

Messiah took the curse away. He came as the living Torah, redeemed us so that the Ruach of Father could be in us for us to hear His voice and to obey Him. Those who hear and listen to His voice are His people.


 

 

 

Remember “walking in Truth.” Spirit and Truth sets you free.

Question: Who are we burning incense too?

No comments:

Post a Comment