Thursday 5 July 2018

Psalm 91










He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High, who abides under the shadow of the Almighty, he is saying of Yahuah (Heavenly Father), "My refuge and my stronghold, my Elohim (Almighty), in whom I trust" - Psalm 91:1-2.

The secret place - is in His covenant, in His presence, to do His will and obeying Him because you love Him.

If verse 1-2 is you, then Father says in verse 3-13, that He protects you from destructive pestilence, from arrows, from darkness, from plagues, even from lions and from cobras which you will trample on. A 1000 will fall at your side, and 10 000 at your right side, but it does not come near you. Only with your eyes you see the wicked fall.

HalleluYAH!!!!!





















The exciting part is how Heavenly Father Yahuah will protect you, read in verse 4; He covers you with His feathers, and under His wings you take refuge; His truth is a shield and armour.

His truth is the only truth. Father says His truth is a shield and armour! You are protected if you have His truth.

Another HalleluYAH!











In verse 11; Father commands His Angels to guard you in all ways.

HalleluYAH, once again!

Verse 14-16; Father says the following; "Because he cleaves to Me in love, I deliver him, I set him on high, because he has known My Name (Do you know His Name).

Father says further; "When he calls Me, I answer him; I am with him in distress; I deliver and esteem him.

Father finally says; "With long life I satisfy him, and show him My deliverance."

HalleluYAH, what a promise!

If you are under His wings, you do not fear anything.


(Praise Yah).





No comments:

Post a Comment