Tuesday 15 February 2022

Pro life











Jeremiah 1:5 “Before I formed you in the belly, I knew you, and before you came out of the womb, I did set you apart – I appointed you a prophet to nations.”

Yahuah told Jeremiah he knew him and what he would become before he was formed in his mother’s womb.

Father too knew each one of us before we were in our mother’s womb – meaning in His eyes we were already alive before conception.


 










Psalm 100:3 Know that Yahuah, He is Elohim; He has made us, and we are His – His people and the sheep of His pasture.

King David says we are made by Yahuah Elohim and we are all His. Can we decide if a baby in the womb may live or die? No, only the Creator can make that decision.

Psalm 127:3 Look, children are an inheritance from Yahuah, the fruit of the womb is the reward.

The reward from Yahuah is the fruit of the womb. Children are a blessing from Father.

Psalms 139:13-16 For You, You possessed my kidneys, You have covered me in my mother’s womb. I give thanks to You, For I am awesomely and wondrously made! Wondrous are Your works, and my being knows it well. My bones was not concealed from You, when I was shaped in a hidden place, knit together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body. And in Your book, all of them were written, the days they were formed, while none was among them.

Father protects each baby in the womb and we need to thank Him every day for this promise. Father knows each baby personally when He formed, shaped and knitted them in the womb. We all are awesomely and wondrously made! His works is Wondrous.


 











Proverbs 6:16-17 These six matters Yahuah hates, and seven are an abomination to Him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands shedding innocent blood, …

Ruth 4:13 And Boaz took Ruth and she became his wife. And he went in to her, and Yahuah granted her conception, and she bore a son.

Father granted Ruth the blessing of conception and she bore a child. Yahuah is the giver of conception to each mother.


 










Sadly, we play God and we decide when we what to have babies because the careers and moving up the corporate ladder is more important. What we don’t realize is we are playing into the hands of the wicked one and fall deeper and deeper into his trap and his entertainment. I’m guilty of this myself and I’m deeply ashamed of this. Now I’m telling those who have ears to hear and eyes to see, to please not make the same mistakes as I and many others have done. Like me, you will be ashamed one day. Please listen young people!

Luke 1;41-44 And it came to be, when Elizabeth heard the greeting of Miryam (Mary), that the baby leaped in her womb. And Elizabeth was filled with the Set-apart Spirit, and called out with a loud voice said, “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb! “And who am I, that the mother of my Master should come to me? and “For look, when the sound of your greeting came to my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy.

Life starts at conception! The baby can feel pain, joy, move around and hear the mothers voice within the womb. Yahuah plans the baby’s life before conception and He stays involved with the baby’s growth within the womb.

Do not let the false system of this world prevent you, young people of receiving the blessing and the gift of children.

Even to those couples that adopt children, is a blessing from Yahuah.

Yahuah the Creator is the giver of life and He hates the hands of someone that sheds innocent blood (Proverbs 6:16-17).



No comments:

Post a Comment