Friday 25 February 2022

Psalm 23









1 Yahuah is my shepherd; I do not lack.

2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside still waters.

3 He turns back my being; He leads me in paths of righteousness For His Name’s sake.

4 When I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil. For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

5 You spread before me a table in the face of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; my cup runs over.

6 Only goodness and kindness follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the House of Yahuah, to the length of days!


 








I pray Father, that You be my shepherd all my days as I trust You with all and in all, for You will provide my wants.

I do not need anything other than You my Creator as Your dwellings are “tender grass” with Your “waters of rest.”

Convert my exhausted life to You, and take me in the straight path that leads to You, Father.

So, I can bring honor to Your great Name, Yahuah Almighty.

Even when I go through darkest times and places where there is no light, I will not be fearful

As I know my shepherd, Yahuah is by my side never to be left alone to go through these bad times

As Your promised Spirit and Word comforts me

Within the face of darkness, You Father provide for me

You bless me with overflowing favor and joy.

You give me goodness and kindness all through my life as I trust You Father

And I will tabernacle with You all my days here on earth

With Your help ABBA, Hallelu-Yah 



No comments:

Post a Comment